(a running list of comment posts)
Top 10 Celebrities with Great PR Teams!- Katherine B
See post here. Comment posted on September 17th, 2015.
“I love the formatting of this blog post (and your entire blog in general). It is very easy to follow and actually captivates attention. Also a very creative idea for a top ten list, I never would’ve thought of that. Using the celebrities to link us to the topic of public relations was a very cool idea!”
How Social Media Sites Allow me to Stay in Touch with My Loved Ones- Sergio G
See post here. Comment posted on September 30th, 2015.
“I also use almost every social media app that you do, except the Whatsapp! I like that you use social media to stay connected with your loved ones. I definitely agree with you that social media sites are one of the best ways to stay connected and keep updated with family (even through my family is a lot closer to me than yours is!)”
- Burd’s Tweet Challenge- Katie B
See Post Here. Posted on October 7th, 2015.
“Nice post! I love all of the pictures you chose, especially the last one that you took in the Beehive! Using photos in almost all of the Tweets makes them more interesting and engaging, and I think you did a great job of achieving that.”
- 10 Best Public Relations Jobs- Q
See Post Here. Posted on October 21st, 2015.
“Even though it is one of the older ones, I really liked this post! I found it to be very helpful and interesting. I guess I never really realized how many options there are when it comes to a job in PR. I also really like the overall format and design of all of your posts!”
- Internships- Q. See the post Here.
“I think this was seriously one of the best posts I have ever seen in this class! I really like the visual components you used, and how you listed and described each aspect of the internship categories. ” Posted October 28th 2015.
- Communication and Interviews-Angela C. See the post Here.
“I really liked reading this post, because your point is so valid! I have had three long term jobs, and have gotten them all through strong communication and interview skills. I feel much more confident than I used to when it came to interviews, and I think that is so important. Good post!” Posted November 11, 2015.
- Shut your yik yak- Kat. See post here.Posted on November 19th, 2015. “Thank you for literally putting all of my thoughts about Yik Yak into actual words! I seriously agree with everything you said here, and I also find it extremely entertaining how people think that their major life problems will somehow be solved by posting anonymously on a social media app. Good post!”